1. Simplify your morning routine.
2. Stop doing activities that no longer interest you.
3. Simplify your process. If it's taking forever to file your household paperwork, perhaps you need to revamp your system.
4. Simplify your meal planning.
5. Simplify your cleaning. Clean as you go, using one or two cleaning products to clean the entire house.
6. Create driving directions to the house coming from the north, south, east and west. That way, they can be easily faxed, mailed, e-mailed or read over the phone to others.
7. Delegate. The household chores and errands should never fall on the shoulders of a single household member.
8. Make it concrete. Use your calendar or planner. Use one calendar for everything. This will help to eliminate scheduling conflicts. Leave breathing room - a minimum of 30 minutes between each major item.