Advertisement

Know more...in 30 seconds

September 06, 2006

Lindsay Gene Haley, 27, died Aug. 25 in an early-morning fire in a vacant building at 65-67 W. Franklin St.

What's new: The Hagerstown Fire Department announced in a press release Tuesday that improperly discarded smoking materials likely caused the fire that killed Haley. At the time of her death, Haley had a blood-alcohol level of 0.16.

What's next: According to the press release, none of the friends who are believed to have seen Haley the night before she died have come forward. Chief Gary Hawbaker said the fire department would like to hear from people who saw Haley before the fire. Anyone with information about the fire may call the Hagerstown Fire Marshal's Office at 301-791-2174.

Advertisement
The Herald-Mail Articles
|
|
|