· At 8 a.m., copper was reported stolen from an Allegheny Power substation on Huyett Lane. The copper was valued at $1,000.
· At 9:30 a.m., copper was reported stolen from a construction site on Brook Meade Drive. The copper was valued at more than $500.
· At 11:30 a.m., a sign was reported damaged overnight at Magical Look, 1423 Dual Highway.
· At 6 a.m., a driver's side tire on a 2003 Ford Ranger was reported sliced in the 13800 block of Village Mill Drive. The tire reportedly was worth $270.
· At 5 p.m., four tires were reported slashed on an Oldsmobile Achieva parked in the 18700 block of Briarwood Drive. There was no value listed for the tires.
· At 6 p.m., tools and a toolbox were reported stolen from a work van in the 9400 block of Childacrest Drive.
· At 9 a.m., a window was reported broken out of a 2000 Frito-Lay truck parked at Frito-Lay, 10526 Governor Lane Boulevard.
· At 3 p.m., a black Diamondback BMX bike was reported stolen from the 11900 block of Iroquois Lane. There was no value listed for the bike.
Deputies look for missing local teen
The Washington County Sheriff's Department is seeking the public's help finding a 17-year-old Sharpsburg girl who has been missing since Wednesday, according to a written release.
Kassidy Margaret Edwards left her 17018 Taylors Landing Road home Wednesday at about 10 p.m., the release states. Her parents have not heard from her since, but Kassidy reportedly has been seen in the Lock Tender Lane area of Williamsport, according to the release.
She is described as white, 5 feet 7 inches tall and 125 pounds, deputies said. She has brown collar-length hair and brown eyes, according to deputies.
Deputies ask anyone with information on her whereabouts to call the Sheriff's Department at 301-791-3020.
Teen charged in drug investigation
MARTINSBURG, W.Va. - A teenager was arrested on drug charges Tuesday in Martinsburg after an investigation that lasted several months.
The Berkeley County (W.Va.) Sheriff's Department said a warrant was issued to search 47 Chardonnay Drive in the County Cove apartment complex.
Police who searched the home said they found $1,220 in cash, nearly 20 grams of marijuana and about five grams of cocaine.
A 17-year-old boy was arrested and charged with possession with intent to deliver cocaine, police said.
The boy was arraigned and placed in the Eastern Regional Juvenile Detention Center, police said.
Pa. man charged after police pursuit
CHAMBERSBURG, Pa. - A man who allegedly led police on a high-speed pursuit in Chambersburg was arrested and charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and several other violations, Pennsylvania State Police said.
Joshua Allan Myers, 21, of Chambersburg, was driving a 2000 Ford Focus early Saturday on southbound Pa. 997 when he was stopped by police for speeding. Police said Myers stopped, but then drove away on northbound Pa. 997. He was chased by police before trying to turn into a yard and turn off his lights, police said.
He was arrested and charged with driving under the influence, fleeing and eluding police, driving on a suspended license, misuse of registration plates, reckless endangerment, reckless driving and not having insurance, police said.
Myers' passenger, Kellie Renee Wise, 18, of Waynesboro, Pa., was charged with underage possession of alcohol and disorderly conduct, police said.
W.Va. woman faces forgery charges
MARTINSBURG, W.Va. - A 40-year-old Martinsburg woman was charged with nine counts of both forgery and uttering and one count of petit larceny for allegedly stealing checks from a woman while providing at-home care for the victim's husband, Berkeley County Magistrate Court records show.
Katherine Mae Lewis of 106 S. Raleigh St., was arraigned by Magistrate JoAnn Overington, who set a $92,500 bond for the case.
In a complaint filed with the court, Sheriff's Deputy C.K. Gibbons said the accused admitted to taking nine checks while taking care of the victim's husband in July and earlier this month.