Advertisement

Fire renders Boonsboro mobile home uninhabitable

January 16, 2006

BOONSBORO - A fire caused by an electrical short caused about $15,000 worth of damage Sunday to a mobile home north of Boonsboro.

According to Capt. Keith Abrecht of the First Hose Co. of Boonsoro Inc., the 21364 Mt. Lena Rd. home is no longer inhabitable. No one was hurt in the fire, which was reported at 3:34 p.m.

Besides crews from Boonsboro, rescue workers from Mt. Aetna, Myersville, Wolfsville and Funkstown responded to the scene, which was cleared at 5:41 p.m., Abrecht said.

Advertisement
The Herald-Mail Articles
|
|
|