The following Tri-State area organizations will be holding Thanksgiving holiday dinners:
- Zion Baptist Church, 61 W. Bethel St., Hagerstown. A traditional Thanksgiving Eve dinner will be served today at 11:30 a.m. The dinner is free and open to all.
- Antrim Assembly of God, 11192 Bemisderfer Road, Greencastle, Pa. Two Thanksgiving meals will be served free to the public. Today from 4 to 7 p.m. and Thursday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., the church will serve a traditional turkey dinner with all of the trimmings.
- Martinsburg Union Rescue Mission, 602 W. King St., Martinsburg, W.Va. On Thursday, breakfast will be served at 7 a.m. A traditional Thanksgiving Day meal will be served at 1 p.m., featuring turkey and all of the trimmings. Dinner is at 5 p.m.
- St. Joseph's Catholic Church, 110 E. Stephen St., Martinsburg, W.Va. The fourth annual free community Thanksgiving Day dinner will be served at the parish school from noon to 4 p.m. While reservations are requested, walk-ins will be welcome. To register, call 304-267-4893.
- Grace United Methodist Church, Church and Winter streets, Hagerstown, noon to 2 p.m. The sixth annual free Thanksgiving Day dinner will feature traditional foods served in a family atmosphere. Transportation is available for those who need a ride to and/or from the dinner. Delivery is available for those with physical limitations by calling 301-790-1831 today.
- Hagerstown Rescue Mission, 125 N. Prospect St. A traditional Thanksgiving Day dinner will be served at the Trinity Center beginning at 11:30 a.m. The free, all-you-can-eat meal will include turkey and all the trimmings, including desserts and beverages. There will be activities for children and teens.
- Frederick (Md.) Rescue Mission. A Thanksgiving Day dinner will be served at the Beacon House building, 419 W. South St., from noon to 4 p.m. The meal is free and open to the public.