The Greater Alleghenies Region of American Red Cross Blood Services is donating $1 to the national Disaster Relief Fund on behalf of every presenting blood donor.
Most individuals at least 17 years old, weighing 105 pounds or more and feeling in good health may be eligible to donate blood.
For information about where to donate, call 1-800-GIVE-LIFE or visit www.redcrosslife.org.
Local blood drives include:
- Tri-State Fellowship Church, 13153 Cearfoss Pike, Hagerstown, 1 to 7 p.m.
- Maugansville Ruritan, 18007 Maugans Ave., Maugansville, 2 to 7 p.m.
- Mercersburg Mennonite Church, 10060 Buchanan Trail West, Mercersburg, Pa., noon to 6 p.m.
- Lions Center, Third Avenue and George Street, Ranson, W.Va., 2 to 7 p.m.
- Hagerstown Community College, Student Center, 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.