Police ask anyone with information on the shooting to call 301-790-3700 or to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sheriff's deputies respond to calls
The Washington County Sheriff's Department responded to the following calls on Monday, Sgt. Mark Knight said:
· At 7 a.m., a 2005 Toyota and a 2004 Mazda were reported broken into in the 11100 block of Eastwood Drive. About $750 worth of property was reported stolen.
· At 8 a.m., a 1999 Chrysler and a 2004 Honda were reported broken into in the 9800 block of Pembroke Drive. Prescription sunglasses, valued at $200, and 80 CDs, valued at $160, were reported stolen from the Honda. A black leather briefcase, valued at $200, and miscellaneous items were reported stolen from the Chrysler.
· At 10:30 a.m., a briefcase, wallet, credit cards and miscellaneous items were reported stolen from the 11000 block of Plumwood Circle.
· At 1 p.m., a purse, valued at $800, was reported stolen from an unlocked car parked in the 11000 block of Eastwood Drive.
· At 3:30 p.m., a cabin was reported broken into in the 1800 block of Pearre Road. A riding lawn mower was reported stolen.
· At 6:30 p.m., a 1995 Jeep Wrangler was reported broken into in the 20100 block of Teakwood Drive. Stereo equipment was reported stolen.
· At 11 p.m., alleged domestic violence was reported at a room at Motel 6, at 11321 Massey Boulevard. No arrests were made.
Four charged with passing bad checks
CHAMBERSBURG, Pa. - Borough police said four people have been charged with passing checks last month they allegedly made on a personal computer.
Police said Mathew J. Kerr, 34, of 121 Springwood Ave., St. Thomas, Pa.; Kevin M. Warner, 31, of 9955 Mark Road, Waterford, Pa.; Larraine M. Wild, 42, of 612 Elm St., Tionesta, Pa.; and Ailene McIntire, 19, of 40 S. Federal St., Chambersburg, were charged with theft by deception, bad checks and criminal conspiracy.
Police allege the four produced the checks on a personal computer and cashed them at area businesses between March 9 and March 22.
Warrants were issued for Kerr and Warner, who are on state parole, police said. Wild and McIntire were charged by summons, police said.
Hagerstown police respond to calls
The Hagerstown Police Department responded to the following calls on Monday, according to a written release from Sgt. Paul Kifer.
· At 10:34 a.m., alleged domestic violence was reported in the first block of West Franklin Street.
· At 8:56 p.m., alleged assault was reported in the first block of West Baltimore Street.
· At 8:28 p.m., a Pennsylvania temporary tag, 0868830, was reported stolen in the 500 block of North Locust Street.
· At 1:26 pm., a vehicle was reported scratched in the 600 block of Potomac Avenue.
· At 1 p.m., a window was reported broken in the 1000 block of View Street.