· At 7:30 a.m., a stereo was reported stolen from a 1986 Jeep parked in the 11200 block of Tanglewood Court. Damage was estimated at $500.
· At 3:30 p.m., the concession stand at Halfway Little League was reported broken into. Damage was estimated at $300. About $100 worth of property and an undetermined amount of money was reported missing.
· At 3:45 p.m., alleged domestic violence was reported in the 8000 block of Downsville Pike. No arrests were made.
· At 6 p.m., a 2000 Nissan Frontier parked outside the food court at Valley Mall was reported stolen. The red vehicle has Maryland registration 12R516.
· At 7 p.m., four tires were reported slashed on a vehicle parked in the rear parking lot of Foxwood Apartments, at 11561 Robinwood Drive. The tires were valued at $400.
· At 7 p.m., alleged domestic violence was reported in the 700 block of Cushman Avenue. No arrests were made.
· At 11 p.m., alleged domestic violence was reported in the 14000 block of Daley Road. Billie Jo Swope, 34, of 14733 Daley Road, was charged with second-degree assault.
· At 7 a.m., two vehicles, one of which was a 1992 Ford Explorer, were reported scratched with what appeared to be a screwdriver in the 12200 block of Saint Paul Road.
Three county men face charges
Three Washington County men were arrested and charged with one count each of engaging in prostitution Monday morning during a downtown undercover operation, the Hagerstown Police Department said in a news release.
Robert James Robinson, 25, of 520 Salem Ave. in Hagerstown; James Lawrence Henson Sr., 75, of 510 S. Cannon Ave. in Hagerstown; and Roland Louis Garde III, 19, of 100026 Garis Shop Road south of Hagerstown, were each charged with engaging in prostitution.
Police conducted the undercover operation between 1:30 and 5 a.m., police said.
Four charged with passing bad checks
CHAMBERSBURG, Pa. - Borough police said four people have been charged with passing checks last month they allegedly made on a personal computer.
Police said Mathew J. Kerr, 34, of 121 Springwood Ave., St. Thomas, Pa.; Kevin M. Warner, 31, of 9955 Mark Road, Waterford, Pa.; Larraine M. Wild, 42, of 612 Elm St., Tionesta, Pa.; and Ailene McIntire, 19, of 40 S. Federal St., Chambersburg, were charged with theft by deception, bad checks and criminal conspiracy.
Police allege the four produced the checks on a personal computer and cashed them at area businesses between March 9 and March 22.
Warrants were issued for Kerr and Warner, who are on state parole, police said. Wild and McIntire were charged by summons, police said.
Man charged after being found with two pounds of marijuana
CHAMBERSBURG, Pa. - A borough man was charged last week with possession with intent to distribute marijuana after allegedly being found with two pounds of marijuana, according to Chambersburg police.
Angelo E. Rodriguez, 18, of 389 Lincoln Way East, was arrested by the borough's Crime Impact Team when they stopped him in a vehicle behind his home at 10 p.m. on April 12, police said. The marijuana was worth approximately $2,400, police said.
Rodriguez also was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, police said.