Baldwin is a member of the Frederick County Association of Realtors and the Maryland Association of Realtors.
Brook Lane Health Services
Ginger Gourley, patient accounts coordinator, and Michael Jordan, discharge coordinator, were named Employees of the Year at Brook Lane Health Services' annual Winter Celebration and Service Awards Program.
The following employees were honored for their years of service to Brook Lane during the program.
- Forty years - Sharon Gladfelter
- Thirty years - Donna Needham and Cynthia Weaver
- Twenty years - Teresa Fields and Virgie Small
- Fifteen years - David Evason and Marjorie Seylar
- Ten years - Christine Banzhoff, Kathleen Caesar, Lawrence Harbaugh, Floyd Klauka Jr., Dr. Corriene Kurz and Wayne Palmer
- Five years - Susan Asbury, Linda Attavian, Charlene Augustine, Daniel Brown, Catherine Byers, Timothy Cox, Melanie Gray, Benelle Hammer, Michael Helman, Kristina Hoffman, Kimberly Howe, Mark Martin, Mary Lou Mosbey, Marianne Poper, Gail Shaffer and Benjamin Webber
The following were the top agents for January at the Hagerstown office of RE/MAX Achievers.
- Jeanine K. McVicker was top agent with commissions earned.
- Jeffrey R. O'Connor was top new sales agent.
- Shirley J. Bayer was top listing agent.
Legg Mason Wood Walker Inc.
Robert M. Longwell, a financial adviser with Legg Mason Wood Walker Inc., recently was named a certified financial planner practitioner by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc.
Longwell has 11 years of experience as a financial adviser. He served as an infantry officer in the U.S. Marine Corps.
Longwell holds a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering from Virginia Military Institute.
Phillip Johns was named Sales Associate of the Month for January at the Hagerstown office of Baltimore Life.
Also, Brent Myers was recognized as the leading rookie for the fourth quarter of 2004. He received the honor at the company's annual meeting.
Advantage Realty LLC
Charlotte Ashton, a Realtor associate at Advantage Realty LLC, recently was awarded the GRI designation by the Realtors Institute of Maryland.
Ashton received the honor after completing 90 hours of specific education outlined by the National Association of Realtors.
CHAMBERSBURG, Pa. -The following personnel moves recently occurred at Bri-Mar Manufacturing.
- Shawn Myers recently joined the Bri-Mar sales team. His initial responsibilities will cover dealers in Canada, the western United States including Hawaii and all major rental accounts.
Myers has been with Bri-Mar for eight years. He most recently was responsible for the parts department and warranty administration.
- Rose Brindle will be responsible for the parts department and warranty administration.
Brindle has been with Bri-Mar for five years. She most recently was responsible for all invoicing and accounts receivable functions.
- Jason Daley recently was hired by Bri-Mar and will be responsible for all invoicing and accounts receivable functions.
Ocker & Associates
FAYETTEVILLE, Pa. - Gregory D. Ocker of Ocker & Associates PC recently earned the certified financial planner designation.
Ocker also is licensed as a chartered financial consultant.
Synergy Healing Arts Center
BLUE RIDGE SUMMIT, Pa. - June Spessard of Synergy Healing Arts Center and Massage School recently passed her national certification test for massage therapy.
MARTINSBURG, W.Va. -Sandi Clark of Martinsburg recently became an independent distributor for PlantMakers Inc., an artificial soil technology firm based in St. Petersburg, Fla.
Yount Hyde & Barbour
WINCHESTER, Va. - The following personnel moves recently occurred at Yount Hyde & Barbour PC.
- Mark Rudolph, CPA, recently was named the firm's first president and CEO. Rudolph joined the firm in 1984 and became a shareholder in 1994.
- Dave Frazier, CPA, Bob Soonthornchai, CPA, and Tom Moler, CPA, will serve with Rudolph on the firm's new board of directors.
- Jennifer Piasecki, CPA, joined the firm as a senior staff accountant. Piasecki formerly worked at Bennett Atkinson & Associates as a staff accountant. She is a graduate of Old Dominion University.
- The following joined the firm as junior staff accountants: Vance Atkins, Julie Carper, Chris Frye, Amanda Hamood, Danielle Marinar and Aaron Poffenberger.