- Drew Fritsche received the Outstanding Service to Wilson Award. Fritsche has been with the college since 2001 and works in the housekeeping department.
- Kevin Gallagher and Alan Shoop, both computer services department employees, each were presented an Outstanding Service to Wilson Award. Gallagher has been employed by Wilson since 1997, and Shoop has been with the college since 1998.
Twenty-two other Wilson employees were recognized for their years of service with the college. They are:
- 25 years - Lawanda Youngblood, library clerk
- 15 years - Deborah Austin, associate professor of chemistry and associate dean of academic advising; Freya Burnett, director of the Veterinary Medical Technology (VMT) program and associate professor of VMT; Martha Daley, housekeeper; Paula Kellinger, professor of dance; Nancy Paxton, head switchboard operator; and Connie Stevens, post office clerk
- 10 years - Valerie Albert, post office clerk; Annette Huber, office manager and coordinator of the admissions program; Candie McKee, restricted giving records manager; Ellen Ott, assistant registrar; Marilyn Ross, grants officer; and Larry Shillock, head of the Humanities Division and associate professor of English
- Five years - Gary Akers, boilerman; Jennifer Etchberger, co-teacher in the child-care center; Melanie Gregg, chair of the Foreign Language Department and assistant professor of French; Donald Kelley, chair of the Computer Science and Math Department and assistant professor of computer science; Kathleen Murphy, director of the library; Judy Murray, housekeeper; Marlene Newell, administrative assistant, physical plant; Lorie Pittman, housekeeper; and Lori Tosten, director of finance and budget