The suspect was a white male, about 5 feet 7 inches tall, Knight said.
He was last seen wearing a red "sweatshirt-style jacket with a hood" and gray or khaki pants, Knight said.
Police investigating church vandalism
CHAMBERSBURG, Pa. - Borough police are investigating vandalism to a church kitchen Friday that disrupted Meals on Wheels service.
Police said an officer on foot patrol at about 5 p.m. saw a door open at First Lutheran Church, 43 W. Washington St. When the officer entered the building, he saw food products, most of which belonged to the Meals on Wheels program, thrown about the kitchen area.
The officer also found several children and an adult Hispanic woman attempting to clean up the kitchen, police said.
The investigation into the incident is ongoing, police said Tuesday.
Hagerstown Police respond to calls
The Hagerstown Police Department has responded to the following calls since Monday, according to Sgt. Curt Wood:
· At 4:20 a.m., a girls' mountain bicycle was reported stolen in the first block of Nottingham Road in Hagers-town's West End.
· At 7:06 a.m., tires were reported cut on a motor vehicle parked in the 300 block of North Mulberry Street in downtown.
· At 10:17 a.m., domestic violence was reported in the 300 block of Bethune Avenue, which runs parallel to North Potomac Street.
· At 4:51 p.m., a Maryland registration plate, 81K329, was reported stolen from the 600 block of Frederick Street.
· At 5:30 p.m., damage to a motor vehicle was reported in the area of Edgewood Drive and Dual Highway.
· At 8:12 p.m., domestic violence was reported in the 1400 block of Haven Road in Hagerstown's North End.
· At 8:55 p.m., second-degree assault was reported in the first block of West Oak Ridge Drive in Hagerstown's South End.
· At 10:20 p.m., a passport was reported lost in the 400 block of Highland Way in Hagerstown's South End.
Sheriff's deputies respond to calls
The Washington County Sheriff's Department responded to the following calls since Monday, said Sgt. Mark Knight:
· At 1:30 a.m., domestic violence was reported in the 11200 block of Youngstoun Drive near Hagerstown Community College. No arrests were made.
· At 11:30 a.m., domestic violence was reported in the first block of Byron Drive in Smithsburg. An arrest was made.
· At 12:30 p.m., stereo equipment was reported stolen from a Chevrolet truck parked on Greensburg Road near Smithsburg.
· At 2 p.m., a side panel to a 1998 Honda Civic was reported kicked while it was parked at Clear Spring High School. There was no value listed for the damage.
· At 11 p.m., a dog was reported stolen from a lot in the 25400 block of Military Road in Cascade.