Want to know how to bail someone out of jail, file a complaint against your neighbor or how to get to the Washington County Administration Building?
Martha's your woman.
Washington County has added to its Web site "Ask Martha," a feature that helps residents find out about the county and the services it offers or where to get information about noncounty issues.
The feature, named after Martha Washington, consists of 95 questions frequently asked by residents and businesses and the answers.
The questions include:
- How/where do I get a pass for the County Commuter?
- Where do I get a liquor license?
- Where do I get an absentee ballot to vote?
- When is the next County Commissioners meeting?
- How can I collect back child support?
- How do I get a dog license?
- Where do I go to pay my water/sewer bill?
"Ask Martha" joins "e-George" on the Web site. "E-George," was added last year and allows residents to download county ordinances, e-mail County Commissioners, volunteer for county boards and find other county information.