Advertisement

Boy, 14, burned when can explodes

April 05, 2004

A 14-year-old boy was burned on the hands, neck and face in an accident Saturday, Clear Spring Fire Chief Charlie Munday said Sunday.

The boy's family was burning trash and there was an aerosol can in the fire that exploded around 10:30 a.m., causing the boy to suffer second-degree burns, Munday said.

The boy was flown by helicopter to a hospital in the Baltimore area.

Munday said the fire was outside the boy's home at 12135 Big Pool Road.

The boy's condition could not be checked Sunday because his name was not available.

Advertisement
The Herald-Mail Articles
|
|
|