Washington County's proposed $264.9 million Capital Improvement Program includes the following projects and their costs:
- $7.5 million to build a bypass that would split off Robinwood Drive near Hagerstown Community College and pass between Greenhill Drive and Partridge Trail before ending at Md. 64 (Jefferson Boulevard).
Construction on the road, known as Robinwood North, would start in 2009, but the county would work on acquiring properties for the project before that.
- $4.5 million for the widening of Robinwood Drive to four lanes between Medical Campus Drive and Hagerstown Community College. Construction would begin in 2007.
- $1.14 million for the widening of Edgewood Drive to five lanes between Mount Aetna Road and Dual Highway. Construction would begin in 2006.
- $4.9 million for widening Maugans Avenue to five lanes from Interstate 81 to Pennsylvania Avenue. Construction would begin in 2005.
- $1.4 million for the widening of Longmeadow Road to three lanes between Marsh Pike and Pulaski Drive and the installation of a new traffic signal at the intersection of Longmeadow and Paradise Church roads. Construction would begin in fiscal year 2008, with land acquisition and design happening in 2006.
- $13.6 million to build a school, known as Eastern Primary School, near Eastern Elementary School. The new school would house pre-kindergarten, kindergarten and first grade. Construction would begin in 2008.