The Washington County Health Department will begin providing flu shots for adults starting in mid-November, spokesman Rod MacRae said Thursday.
The cost for the shots is $10, he said.
The schedule for the influenza and pneumonia vaccine clinics are as follows:
- Nov. 13, 3-7 p.m. - Hancock Community Center, 126 W. High Street, Hancock.
- Nov. 15, 8-11 a.m. - South Hagerstown High School, 1101 S. Potomac St., Hagerstown.
- Nov. 18, 8:30-11:30 a.m. - Boonsboro American Legion, 710 N. Main St., Boonsboro.
- Nov. 21, 3-7 p.m. - Martin Luther King Center, 141 W. North St., Hagerstown.
- Nov. 24, 3-7 p.m. - Elks Club Lodge #378, 11603 Robinwood Drive, Hagerstown.
- Nov. 25, 1-4 p.m. - Williamsport Redmen Lodge, 16129 Lappans Road.
For more information, call the Health Department at 240-313-3210.
Transportation is available for adults over 60. Call the Washington County Commission on Aging at 301-790-0275, extension 221, for information.