All suffered cardiac arrest while shoveling, she said.
Parts of Franklin County received nearly 2 feet of snow.
Kimmel said another man almost died of carbon monoxide poisoning but he was saved by a group of children playing in the snow.
The man sat in his running car while it warmed up. However, snow blocked the tailpipe, causing deadly carbon monoxide to enter the car, Kimmel said.
Some children noticed the car and opened the door. They found the man unconscious inside, Kimmel said. Emergency crews responded and revived the man.
Information about his identity was also unavailable.
Chambersburg (Pa.) Hospital did not report any deaths from the storm.
"All in all, I'd say we were fortunate, considering what we had," Brian Farabaugh, nurse manager of the emergency care unit, said Wednesday.
However, the hospital treated two people with serious hand injuries because of snowblower accidents, Farabaugh said. He advised people to make sure their snowblowers are completely turned off before putting their hands inside.
The hospital treated about a half-dozen people with chest pains and about a half-dozen people with shortness of breath while they shoveled snow, Farabaugh said.
A few people were taken to the hospital after minor vehicle accidents and sled-riding accidents, he said.