Campaign finance reports filed this week, show that since November:
- Sen. Donald F. Munson, R-Washington, raised $12,648, Munson, who is running for an eighth term in the legislature, has $14,106 in the bank.
- Munson's opponent for District 2, Democrat Mary Newby, has received $10,710. She has $6,357 remaining in her campaign account.
- Del. Robert A. McKee, R-Washington, raised $10,445 and has $10,183 in his campaign account.
McKee is running for a third term in District 2A.
- McKee's challenger, Democrat Peter E. Perini Sr., raised $6,000. He has spent all but $31.
- Del. Christopher B. Shank, R-Washington, raised $11,882 and has $10,080 in the bank. Shank is running for a second term in District 2B.
- Shank's opponent, Democrat David Russo, brought in $5,000 and has spent all but $827.
- Lisa Baugher, Democratic candidate for District 3B, raised $3,095 and spent $3,873.
- Paul Gilligan, Democratic candidate for District 3B, raised $1,850 and has $1,472 remaining.
- Women At The Table, a Washington County political action committee dedicated to getting women elected to public office, raised $2,493 and has $2,049 remaining.