Advertisement

Police log in Jan. 30 Morning Herald

January 30, 2001

Police log in Jan. 30 Morning Herald



Berkeley fire causes $1,500 in damage


MARTINSBURG, W.Va. - A ceiling fire at 1698 Butler's Chapel Road was put out about 10 a.m. Monday, according to Capt. Kelly French of the Hedgesville (W.Va.) Volunteer Fire Department.

The fire broke out in a home owned by James Snyder, he said. No one was injured.

The fire caused about $1,500 in damage, French said.

No cause has been determined, French said.

Firefighters were at the residence for about an hour, he said.

Advertisement
The Herald-Mail Articles
|
|
|