Where to call for information on classes

August 17, 2000

Where to call for information on classes

School systems

Frederick County Public Schools Adult Education, Frederick, Md.: Parenting classes. 1-301-845-7991

Jefferson County Vocational Adult and Community Education: 1-304-728-9248

Berkeley County Schools Adult and Community Education: 1-304-267-3585

Morgan County Adult and Community Education, Berkeley Springs, W.Va.: 1-304-258-4852

Franklin County Career and Technology Center, Adult Education Program, Chambersburg, Pa.: 1-717-263-9033, ext. 222 or 224


Hagerstown Community College: 301-790-2800, ext. 236 or 582

Hagerstown Business College: 301-739-2670 or 1-800-422-2670

Frostburg State University, Hagerstown Center: 301-791-4020

Frostburg State University, Frederick Center, Frederick, Md.: 1-301-695-3965

Frederick Community College, Frederick, Md.: 1-301-846-2400


Hood College, Frederick, Md.: 1-301-663-3131

Mount St. Mary's College and Seminary, Emmitsburg, Md.: 1-301-447-6122

Shepherd College, Shepherdstown, W.Va.: 1-304-876-5000, 1-800-344-5231

Wilson College, Chambersburg, Pa.: 1-717-262-2025 or 1-800-421-4796

Shippensburg University, Shippensburg, Pa.: 1-717-477-7447

Senior Centers

Washington County Area Agency on Aging, Hagerstown: 301-790-0275

Frederick County Department of Aging: 1-301-694-1605

Berkeley Senior Services, Martinsburg, W.Va.: 1-304-263-8873.

Jefferson County Council on Aging, Charles Town, W.Va.: 1-304-725-4044

Senior Life Services of Morgan County, Berkeley Springs, W.Va.: 1-304-258-3096

Franklin County Area Agency on Aging, Chambersburg, Pa.: 1-717-263-2153 or 1-800-642-6990

The Herald-Mail Articles