Advertisement

Man electrocuted

December 30, 1999

CLEAR SPRING - A man was electrocuted Thursday night while working on a microwave in a Clear Spring home, according to Lt. Scott Wolff of the Clear Spring Ambulance Club.

The accident happened at about 7:30 p.m. at 14128 Spickler Road, Wolff said.

The man, whose name and age were unavailable late Thursday, went into cardiac arrest and could not be resuscitated, he said.

He was pronounced dead at Washington County Hospital, Wolff said.

Advertisement
The Herald-Mail Articles
|
|
|