Advertisement
YOU ARE HERE: HeraldMail HomeCollectionsWva

Man electrocuted near Shepherdstown

November 30, 1999

A man working for a utility company was electrocuted Monday when his hand came in contact with a power line near the Cress Creek subdivision on Shepherd Grade Road near Shepherdstown, W.Va. Rescue officials said the man's fellow employees administered CPR until crews arrived. He was pronounced dead later at City Hospital in Martinsburg, W.Va. The man's name was not immediately available. Read more in Tuesday's Herald-Mail newspapers.

Advertisement
The Herald-Mail Articles
|
|
|