Dorothy Reed of Greencastle, Pa., requested that we re-run the recipe for Decadent Chocolate Truffles that was published in February.
Her doctor recommended that she reduce the sweets in her diet, so she threw away the recipe.
"I can't stand it," she said.
So here it is, incredibly easy with just three ingredients.
Everybody needs a little chocolate once in a while.
- Kate Coleman, Staff Writer
Decadent Chocolate Truffles
- 3 cups (18 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14-ounce can chocolate sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- finely chopped toasted nuts, flaked coconut, chocolate sprinkles, colored sprinkles, unsweetened cocoa, confectioners' sugar or colored sugars
In saucepan, over low heat, melt chips with sweetened condensed milk. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.