Advertisement
YOU ARE HERE: HeraldMail HomeCollectionsWva

Laundry burns in apartment above deli

May 22, 1999

GREAT CACAPON, W.Va. - Laundry caught on fire in a residence above Doris's Deli & Grocery on Saturday afternoon, said Great Cacapon Volunteer Fire Co. Capt. James Reed III.

The owner, who lives above the deli, took clothes out of the dryer and put them on top of a hot water radiator that wasn't on, Reed said.

Some towels burned and firefighters set up a fan to blow smoke out of the residence along W.Va. 9, he said.

Advertisement
The Herald-Mail Articles
|
|
|