Parents who want to learn more about the change in middle school master schedules can attend one of a series of meetings to be held throughout the county this month.
Director of Secondary Education Boyd Michael III said he will hold meetings with parent-teacher associations and citizens' advisory committees at five middle schools to explain the new schedules. The public is invited.
The locations and dates are as follows:
* Clear Spring Middle School, April 8.
* E. Russell Hicks Middle School, April 15.
* Northern Middle School, April 19.
* Springfield Middle School, April 20.
* Boonsboro Middle School, April 26.
The meeting at Northern Middle begins at 7:30 p.m.; all others begin at 7 p.m.