Feb. 17 - Feb. 23
The Washington County Commission on Aging offers noon lunches to anyone over 60 years old at seven locations - Hancock, Smithsburg, Keedysville, Williamsport and three in Hagerstown.
A two-day reservation notice is required and a donation is asked per meal. For information, call 301-790-0275.
- Wednesday - Oven baked chicken, baked beans, cole slaw, whole grain bread, orange juice cup, and milk.
- Thursday - Macaroni, beef and tomato casserole, spinach salad, whole grain bread, sliced apples with cinnamon, and milk.
- Friday - Pork fingers, scalloped potatoes, green beans, whole grain bread, peaches, Wacky cake with peanut butter icing, and milk.
- Monday - Grilled chicken patty and gravy, whipped potatoes, kale, whole grain bread, cherries, and milk.
- Tuesday - Minestrone soup, Italian sausage patty sub with onions and green peppers, apple cup, and milk.