- $50,000 to rebuild a 260-foot stone wall.
- $40,000 to make it handicap accessible.
- $10,000 to replace broken shingles or entire roof.
Park and Recreation areas
- $60,000 to add a water slide to Potterfield Pool.
- $53,000 for new restrooms at West End Little League in Hellane Park.
- $40,000 to rebuild a stone wall along a spring in Staley Park.
- $15,000 to improve walkways and landscaping in the park along Prospect Avenue.
- $230,000 to buy land for off-street parking in the southwest block off Public Square.
- $147,000 to expand the North Potomac Street parking lot and add landscaping and trees.
- $12,000 to install fencing along the top of the North Potomac Street parking deck wall.
Police and Fire
- $90,000 to install flashing warning lights on Eastern Boulevard at the East End fire station.
- $88,000 to replace four patrol cruisers.
- $27,000 to upgrade street alarms.
- $15,000 for renovations to the North Burhans Boulevard police headquarters.
- $135,000 to replace traffic signal equipment along Memorial Boulevard at Frederick and Potomac streets.
- $70,000 to replace signal equipment at Pennsylvania Avenue and Fairview Road.
- $45,000 to replace signal equipment at Pennsylvania and Prospect avenues.
- $218,000 to replace water main piping at Fenton Avenue, Highlane Street, Marion Street, Mount Aetna Road, North Potomac Street and Wynnwood Drive.
- $150,000 for pedestrian lighting downtown.
- $115,000 to construct a new building on Frederick Street to store Water Pollution Control vehicles.
- $100,000 to upgrade electrical lines in downtown alleys or place them underground.
- $30,000 to replace deteriorated street lights on Wilson Boulevard, East Irvin Avenue and Guilford Avenue.
- $25,000 to provide electrical power to the Northgate development.
- $15,000 to provide electrical power to a new development near Tracy's Lane.
- $100,000 to upgrade the phone system for city departments so everyone is notified when they have voice mail.
- $95,000 to renovate City Hall lobby.
- $50,000 for a tracking system for permits, complaints, inspections and reviews of site plans and subdivisions.
- $12,000 to replace four outdated pumps at the city gas station on West Memorial Boulevard. The station serves city and Community Rescue Service vehicles.