Five Republicans and a Democrat have filed or prefiled to run for Washington County Commissioner. Incumbent Democrat Ronald L. Bowers said he will file this morning.
Those running are:
- Sue Tuckwell, a Democrat.
- Albino J. Trujillo, a Republican.
- Timothy A. Bonds, a Republican.
- John C. Munson, a Republican.
- Mary L. Kline, a Republican.
Republican Clint Wiley has prefiled, which allows him to raise money.
Incumbent Republican James R. Wade has said he plans to run, and the other commissioners haven't announce their plans.