By AMY WALLAUER
SMITHSBURG - A chimney fire broke out in a Smithsburg home Friday night - the same home struck by a car on Monday.
"Like I don't have enough problems," said Jim Ensley, who rents the house on 21612 Jefferson Boulevard with his family.
Although the house is still inhabitable, repairs will be necessary to the rear of the home and the attic, which was damaged by smoke and water.
The chimney fire started shortly after 5 p.m. It was caused by a failed flue liner, said Chief Ronnie Jeter, of Smithsburg Community Volunteer Fire Co. The fire was within the walls of the first and second floor and the attic, Jeter said.