Chimney fire in Berkeley Springs
BERKELEY SPRINGS - A chimney fire spread into the wall of a house at 409 Wilkes St. Friday night, fire officials said.
Firefighters had to open the wall to extinguish the fire, which caused about $5,000 in damages, said Berkeley Springs Volunteer Fire Co. Chief Steve McBee.
A woodstove was hooked to the chimney in the house, which was owned by Brenda Kershaw, McBee said.
INWOOD - One man was thrown from a car after it went into the median on Interstate 81 Friday and rolled over several times, according to West Virginia State Police.