Patches of U.S. 40 through downtown Hagerstown are expected to be paved overnight today and Tuesday, said Assistant City Engineer Rodney Tissue.
The newly paved sections of Franklin and Washington streets are scheduled to be restriped for traffic patterns this Sunday morning, Tissue said.
The sections to be paved and restriped by the Maryland State Highway Administration are:
- Franklin Street at Cannon Avenue.
- Franklin Street at Mulberry Street.
- Franklin Street near the post office.
- Washington Street near Summit Avenue.
- Washington Street near Mulberry Street.
- Burhans Boulevard at the intersections of Franklin and Washington streets.