How to get tickets
Tickets for the 135th Commemoration of the Battle of Antietam are being sold at several area locations.
This weekend event is being staged to honor those who fell at the Battle of Antietam (Sharpsburg) Sept. 17, 1862. More than 10,000 Federal and Confederate military re-enactors will recreate three phases of the battles: The Cornfield, "Bloody Lane" and A.P. Hill's Assault at Artz Farm on Rench Road, south of the intersection of Interstate 70 and Md. 65 in Hagerstown.
There will be a variety of food services and exhibitors of historical interest.
To avoid a ticket surcharge, purchase tickets at one of these locations:
- Boonsboro Pharmacy, 7628 Old National Pike, Boonsboro
- K&M Grocery Store, 3406 Chestnut Grove Road, Keedysville
- Saum's Jewelers, 2-4 W. Washington St., Hagerstown
- Maryland Symphony Orchestra, 13 S. Potomac St., Hagerstown
- Valley Mall, Halfway
- Sharpsburg Pharmacy, 17316 Shepherdstown Pike, Sharpsburg