- Channy Phann, 25, of Madison Street, for solicitation for prostitution.
- John Michael Smith, 34, of Flint Court in Middletown, for solicitation for lewdness.
- Lovick Thomas Kreps, 35, of Chase Court, for solicitation for prostitution.
- Kenneth Leon Flook, 24, of Mount Phillip Road, for solicitation for prostitution.
- Rudolph Leonard Lyles, 37, of Whitfield Court, for solicitation for lewdness.
- Kenneth Allen Fink, 26, of Wade Court, for solicitation for lewdness, possession of cocaine, possession of drug paraphernalia and driving on a suspended license.
- Edward Douglas Mills, 24, of Gaithersburg, Md., for solicitation for lewdness.
Man charged for assault
WARFORDSBURG, Pa. - A Hancock, Md., man was charged on Aug. 18 for an earlier assault against a 40-year-old Warfordsburg, Pa., woman, according to Pennsylvania State Police.
Raymond Dale O'Rourke, 46, of 130 Fulton St., was charged with simple assault, harassment and criminal mischief, police said.
O'Rourke allegedly assaulted the woman at her home on Aug. 15, police said.
Arrests made in Frederick
FREDERICK - The Frederick City Police made the following arrests on Friday night and Saturday:
- Corey Lee Nash, 19, of 324 Heather Ridge Drive, was charged with possession of fake crack cocaine with intent to distribute and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Robert Allan Colman, 42, of 1921 Parkmills Road in Adamstown, Md., was charged with driving while intoxicated, violating a license restriction, failure to control speed to avoid collision and failing to display license on demand.
- Joseph Theodore Winter, 2nd, of 6518 Woodville Road in Mount Airy, was charged with disorderly conduct and littering. Winter walked between a police officer and a subject the officer was writing a municipal infraction for and popped a balloon in the officer's face. A piece of the balloon struck the officer's face.
- A 15-year-old unidentified juvenile was charged with second-degree burglary and theft more than $300 after a reported breaking and entering at Shankles Towing Lot on Hamilton Avenue. The juvenile was held at the Sykesville Shelter Home.
- James Ellsworth Robinson, 23, of 2108 1C White Hall Road, was charged with destruction of property less than $300 and second-degree assault. Robinson allegedly kicked in the bedroom door of a female neighbor and threatened her.
Electrical panel stolen
BIG POOL - A house under construction at 13021 Ernestville Road was broken into sometime between 8 p.m. Thursday and 4 p.m. Friday, according to the Washington County Sheriff's Department.
An electrical panel box valued at $600 was removed from the site, deputies said.
Harrisburg man arrested
CHAMBERSBURG, Pa. -Pennsylvania State Police arrested a Harrisburg, Pa., man on charges of retail theft, receiving stolen property, and firearms not to be carried without a license, police said.
Tony LaRosa Baker, 18, was stopped after he attempted to walk out with a new pair of shoes, leaving behind his old sneakers, at Super Shoes at 1525 Lincoln Way East, police said.
Store employees held him until police arrived. In his pocket, police found a key that fit into a 1997 Honda Accord that had been reported stolen earlier in Harrisburg, police said.
Under the front seat, police found a handgun, police said.
Baker is being holed on $25,000 bond.