What to expect if you're currently on Medicaid:
- Everyone on Medicaid must fill out forms or call to enroll in HealthChoice.
- Forms and a HealthChoice Information packet will be delivered between now and October.
- The packet provides details comparing the four managed care groups.
- You will have 21 days to tell the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene with which group you wish to enroll.
- You may enroll by phone or mail.
- To keep your current doctors, find out if they are signed on with one of the four groups by calling their office and asking.
- If your doctor is signed up and able to keep you as a patient, you still must fill out the enrollment forms, or enroll by phone.
- For enrollment information to or to enroll by phone call: 1-800-977-7388.